Explore Aklan

Your Online Gateway to Aklan

Sunset in Malinao

Doing nothing for several days except skateboarding, I had my usual itch to photograph something. So I managed to stumble on a little town that I used to frequently visit with my motorcycle; Malinao, Aklan. The weather was a bit gloomy and my shots of the town was not so good. But old memories of the town started to flood in. It was truly a wonderful feeling strolling around the town plaza in the afternoon sun and almost everyone you meet greets you even though you are a complete stranger. And after getting lost to some unfamiliar back roads with rice fields all over, nature rewarded me with a wonderful sunset.



To know more about Malinao, Aklan visit http://www.malinao-aklan.gov.ph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It appeared heaven broke open just for you, Vince, to take the shots!! It's like God said "Here, enjoy my creation my child". Have a blessed New Year, bud..

vince said...

Yeah, it was one of those unexpected moments. hehe. Happy New Year! hehe

    Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved. All Aklan pictures, Aklan News, Aklan Articles, and other Aklan Content are published for educational purposes only.